Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Manager)     17 February 2012

Adultery related

Hello Sir,

I might have posted this in the wrong thread hence, please forgive me. I needed some advice for a friend of mine who has been caught up in an unwanted situation. I would like to have your advice on the issue of Potential Adultery.

There is this friend of mine who works with me at office and he has been in contact with the wife of his past friend only via emails. They have never met each other or spoken on the phone. They have met each other only twice and that too in the presence of her husband who had invited him to meet them while they had been visiting the mall. They have been exchanging emails off and on for the past two – three months. Sometimes their emails have been slightly s*xual in nature too.  

I do not want him to run into any kind of trouble, hence wanting to find out from you if this situation can be convicted under the purview of adultery ?

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 February 2012

1. No

Engage your friend into chasing brand new pursuits instead of carrying a crush on someone else damaged goods for better of him in days to come.

Without fire there has been never been smoke. Hence two opposite s*x individuals may exchange s*xual SMS / Emails until capacity to douse flame exists otherwise also ‘adultery laws’ says they should be ‘married’ in the eyes of 'society they keep' which I find missing in your brief so far as your ‘friends’ status is concerned.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register