LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MSC1 (Director)     28 November 2010

Consumer Court

Sir, I have purchased a HP All In One printer in the month of August-2010, after week or so i founded there is some  problem with the printer, like paper folding, scanning problem, use maximum ink and many more, i have called to the shop from where i have purchased that, but they said they can't do anything, they adviceme to contact HP contact center, i made a complaint over their, even i have escalate the matter to their superior but no result yet.

I don't know what to do,

my friend said i can file a case against them in consumer court, 

the thing is i have no idea abut the consumer court, 

I respectfully request to my all forum experts to advice me regarding the above matter.

Thanks in Advance 

Regards

MS Consultant 1

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 November 2010

You should have with you original bill,warranty card,copy of your complaint to contact center and copy of work sheet  give by them with detail of fault and service done and charges claimed from you,and copy of your complaint to higher authorities.

You may send an email or letter to MD of the company , address of which is given in the product manual/bill supplied by company to you and mention the sequence of events to MD and state that their machine is rendering any service to you and your work is affected and you are suffering losses and ask for rectification of all faults at their cost immediately .MD of the company should provide relief to you.

Submit your complaints in writing and under receipt.

You have the option to file case in consumer forum.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     28 November 2010

Do you have any proof for contacting that HP service center?

Have you taken printer to service ?

If you have above particulars, then you very well can contact a lawyer and issue a legal notice

MSC1 (Director)     29 November 2010

Yes Sir, I do have the Original bill and the complaint no, as HP provides the complaint nos only, and my printer is on warranty period, as i said they are not sending any engineer (as per the purchase bill they suppose to provide onsite service for a period of one year) so i don't have any paper evidence supporting to it, Yes I have one E-mail ID of HP esc.helpdesk@hp.com, on this mail i have forwarded all of complaints. 

please guide me what to do.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     01 December 2010

send other email and a letter through registered post that the defect need to be cured within 10 days of receipt of email otherwise legal action will follow

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More