Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surinder (engineer)     09 January 2013

Company of recruitment

Dear Sir,

i am working in BSNL since 2002. Please answer my query with supportive documents since in every state, we may file suits if some reasonable ground for win is there:

in year 1999, DoT (Department of Telecommunication - GoI) gave notification for filling up the posts in some technical cadre to which myself and my lots of frineds applied. we posted out application to DoT and recruitment fee was paid in the form of IPOs / DDs in favour of accounts officer of concerned district / state. we applied in DoT as per the vanacy circuler advt in the Employment News (we have that advt with us) and our post was classified as Group-C; non-gazetted;non-ministrial.

after sometime, DoT converted in BSNL and our exam was conducted and result declaration was delayed and when declared, the result was declared in the name of BSNL and not DoT. we signed the service bond in which we signed that we are accepting the recruitment purely on the basis of advertisement of DoT published in employment news.

we applied in DoT against the vacancies notified by DoT, but the department is taking us as BSNL recruited. we have not applied to BSNL since BSNL was non-existent on the last date of submission of the application anywhere in India.

now the scenario is that the service rules has been divided into two catagories; one for DoT employees and other for BSNL Employees. we object on being considered as BSNL recruited since we applied under DoT.

we are ready to serve the BSNL since DoT is not existing, but on the same terms and conditions as our old employees are working. they all are working in BSNL as BSNL ABSORBED employees thereby enjoying several benefits of Pension governed by GoI, reduced service conditions for departmental exams, termination protection by BSNL since they can only be terminated by DoT (obviously after recomendation from BSNL to DoT).

sir, please guide and send some supperting judgemnts to me so that we may file collective suit if some fire is still there for our victory. we are approx 100+ so candidates...

Surinder Mittal

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register