Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Company not giving me 2 months salary and experience letter

I worked in an IT startup company where PF, other allowances  and regular attendance marking were not available .I worked there for 1 year and 11 months. I gave my resignation letter on 26th July. They accept my resignation letter with the clause that I have to finish my current project. Project  is too long and I could not complete it within a month. Notice period is 30 days and In my offer letter It is not mentioned that I have to complete my current project. I have not given them a guarantee of completing the project in the notice period. They pressurized  me too much .I fell down with fever, acidity during the notice period. I had taken 4 days of sick leave. I worked from home after that with my manager's permission. I compensated my leaves. I worked on weekends. Last week of my notice period I had mailed them regarding my exit process. They ignored them. On 26 th August due to my illness. I went to the office with my mother .I submitted my laptop and other things. After one month now they are refusing to give me an experience letter .  .After one month of follow up they have given me a relieving letter. They are also not giving the salary of July and August ,saying financial issues. They are also saying you have not completed the notice period. We can not give you an experience letter. They are also saying I had not worked a whole month. I had given the demo of my project that month then also they are saying you had not worked in that month. I was a junior there , no one helped me to complete the project or no one helped me to solve the query .

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 September 2021

SEnd a legal notice through a lawyer to the employer. In cases of unpaid salary, an employee can (i) approach the labour commissioner to reconcile the matter, or (ii) file a suit under Section 33(c) of Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 for recovery of money due from an employer, or (iii) file a case with the competent authority under Payment of Wages Act 1936.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query