LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Badwaik   20 July 2018


meri sagayi 17 june ko ho gayi our shadi 19 aug.2018 ko thi lekin abhi us ladki se muze shadi nahi karni hai sagayi breakup karne par ladakivale kya legal action le sakate hai


 1 Replies

SK.Kaleem Pasha   20 July 2018

how can I call a expert for testimony? petition?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query