Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 June 2012

Child custody....corrupt district court judge

Dear all,

I was fighting for child custody for my 7 year old son.

Case was filed in Jalgaon District court to DJ4(D P Surana).

On the date of judgement judge kept sitting me throughout day till 6 pm,after harrassing so much, then said that order is not ready and again asked to come on next day,again same thing happened he harrassed again me throughout the day in between 4 pm judge left the dias and went to chamber keeping me sitting,he was showing how he is taking efforts for my order,but no it was a bit different happened behind curtains,one suspicious person was wandering nearby judge's chamber.He was accompanying respondents.He interacted with judge in chamber and came outside, and again interacted with respondents uncle for a few minutes.

We crossed him and asked about his whereabouts,he went away hurridly talking to respondent's uncle,without responding.

Later on I requested peon to meet judge ,but he denied.I was confirmed some deal mithin ext day.Judge was trying very fiercely to harrass me.

On next day again uptill 1.30 pm nothing happened ,clerk was typing my order,it was incomplete,because I was tracking typist continuously for the progress.All of a sudden judge given judgement orally, within 2 mins.After this I requested him to show me order,he smartly denied that by saying me that you will see the reasons after getting certified papers.

.Again I requested him to read out judgment in detail he denied,because confirmly I knew it was not ready with him at all.He was treating me very arrogantly intentionally trying me hard to drove me out of the court.His bodylanguage was totally against me at personal level showing his corrupt and biased mindset.It was horrible.I immediately went out of court and talked to my adv.and imm. came back to the courtroom door ,I stood near door to hear him ,he was telling all the advocates in courtroom about me that I am psycho.After seeing me listening he shut his mouth immediately.How irresponsible behaviour was it of Judge.

How much rampant corruption is going in District courts of India.These people are not cared about what impact can be there after corrupt decisions in Guardianship cases.It destroys entire relational fabric between father and son.

After getting certified copies after 6 days we seen order.It was completely biased and without justified reasons or applying law he handed over custody of child to mother.He completely changed my cross examination to make all adjustments.How can he do it ?It was breach of trust.

Even though we proved respondents allegations false,admitting of not taking care of son properly,financially non earner,proving her blind faith,intentional prevention to meet him......nothing worked.Judge was deriving his own fiction storyaagainst me to deny child custody.

His decided my character simply based on internet chatting without any evidence nor even my chat userid or content of chat is provided to court.No single word was mentioned against her in order .Abruptly VERY KIND to SMART ABALAA nari.

In order he granted me visitation rights once in month intentionally on the day when school recess is very short in time and granting permission powers to school authority,even though he know quarrels between me and school.It was intentional to make my meet with the child complex and hard.He shown interest to smash my relation to my precious son.Every effort was towards it.

These types of corrupt persons should be punished.These persons MISUSES their powers irresponsibly.

How can get fair justice about mentioned ? What legal steps I should take while pleading infront of Hon High court?

Learning

14 Replies

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     20 June 2012

go for appeal in highcourt.

What will proceed fast Appeal or writ?

Lovely....although forum has 1 lac members, after 58 views only single reply over this sensitive issue.

No one is available to reply to this query?

Where is the problem to reply?

Its a common psyche that we should not speak a single word against judge,keeping mum,this attitude made them misusers of power and corrupt by mindset.

Judges should be always under vigilence by neutral authority and should have proper punishments for wrongdoings.Same as that of any citizen of India.

The system can be easily misused by the people, most probably , who are the creator of it.

Lovely....although forum has 1 lac members, after 58 views only single reply over this sensitive issue.

No one is available to reply to this query?

Where is the problem to reply?

Its a common psyche that we should not speak a single word against judge,keeping mum,this attitude made them misusers of power and corrupt by mindset.

Judges should be always under vigilence by neutral authority and should have proper punishments for wrongdoings.Same as that of any citizen of India.

The system can be easily misused by the people, most probably , who are the creator of it.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 June 2012

Mr.Ravindra,

After going through the entire query,I do come to a conclusion that the order was baised,either intentionally or unintentionally.Let us not doubt the sanctity of this forum and level allegations.The Judge may be wrong in his approach towards your case.You may have been the looser,but officially you cannot complain against the judge in the higher court.You can complain against the order issued,you can ask for a review of the proceedings and the baised order.Hence appeal in the high court for justice.

Its not the matter of loosing or winning.I am asking legal advice upon wrong doings of judge by illegal way.

Sanctity...

by disclosing what wrong has been done,wheather the straight forward query is disturbing sanctity?

Should exploited people be again mum in forum? , where we seeks advice from experts like you.

God knows how many suffocated voices like me are there?

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     21 June 2012

Its not the matter of loosing or winning.I am asking legal advice upon wrong doings of judge by illegal way.

Sanctity...

by disclosing what wrong has been done,wheather the straight forward query is disturbing sanctity?

Should exploited people be again mum in forum? , where we seeks advice from experts like you.

God knows how many suffocated voices like me are there?

Fighting for a cause (Defending court cases )     22 June 2012

Hi Ravindra, I very much understand, how deeply hurt you feel at the moment. Yes any loving father will feel shattered, if met with such unpleasant events in his life.

As per my understanding this forum constitutes of victims, advocates who are searching for new clients, regular members who are in a hurry to become experts and some real good people who will guide you properly.

If you really wish to survive in the Indian judicial system and which of course you don't have a choice, you need to understand the rights of the opponent (Wife) before your own rights.

Custody of the son normally goes to the father, but you should look quite taller than your wife in all aspects, because in the eye of the Court, the welfare of the child is paramount. The parent who has Physical custody of the child always has an advantage.

Now the injustice met to you. You have lost the custody battle at the very first level. Two more levels the High Court and Supreme Court are left. It is the right time to shift your focus on the appeal you are going to make to the High Court regarding this unfair judgment. Take time in finding a good lawyer, make a good case and proceed. Your wife will definitely be present to fight one more legal battle with you. If the local school is not cooperating with you, give the option of a boarding school to the court. No custody order is permanent and can change as per the circumstances.

Your main query was that what action could be taken against such corrupt people, my answer is you don't need to because you have a better way out.

I am also fighting a custody case.

regards,

Aftab

1 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     23 June 2012

@Ravindra ,

I can understand your pain for the biased and corrupt approach of court denying the child custody. You are not alone here. There are many people who are the sufferers of these biased legal system. You concentrate on the merits of your case and appeal in HC. 

You can complaint against the judge also in the high court, if u r confirmed that he was not fair in giving the judgement.

Best wishes!

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     04 November 2012

Truth Prevailed.

I presented myslf (Party in person) in Bombay HC.The main hurdle towards winning is surpassed.

My son Yash will come at his original residence ,in Nasik for Deewali Vacation during 14-20 Nov.Thanks to the Bombay HC judge for understand the need of the hour.He kept the welfare of the child at toppest priority.Thats what expected.

If Mr. Surana (Lower Court Judge,DJ4 ,Jalgaon) is reading this ,must be feeling bad about his wrongdoing.Passing biased order in past for some favor.You tried a lot dear for detaching my son completely....but in vain,Satyamev Jayate.Shame again on him.

:)

1 Like

Never Give Up (Fighter)     04 November 2012

Enjoy company of your kid !!

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 November 2012

if you really love to your son and you think that you cant get justice then take law in your hand and kidnap your son and start new life at unkonw place after few years every one will forget the case now people having short term memory , so dont beg infront of any body , der hai andher nahi you will get justice when you die so if you want decision on spot you have to take risk, again high court will pull on the case for 3.4 year so save that money and utilize that money in setting your self elsewhere india is big country you can hide your self any where this is testing time and remember who do not act for their right they have no right to cry also................................................ so either fight long battle or find any short cut suitable to you....................................................................................................

acceptance and deny of law is your choice........

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     04 November 2012

@ Aneesh ,Yes your saying is true.I too thought this ,few months ago before filing a child custody case in lower court and this same type of suggestion is given by no other but by my best friend cum lawyer for the case ,Mr Kiran Kadam.He insisted me to kidnap the child and restart life at another place.

I thought that ,it will create havoc in child's mind and he will feel ignored and full of frustrations.He will think that I am same as that of my wife.So unlike her I never poisoned or discussed any wrong things to him.Instead of that I spend every single minute with him only to releive him from extra burden of stress and expectations.I never enquired about studies myself,but whenever he was enthusiastic to speak about it,I responded and listened him very carefully.I boosted his morale and self esteem which has been deliberately suppressed by my great wife.

Hmmmmm......I really feel very guilty about the pains my child swallowed in these complex and bad circumstances due to the very immature and selfish attitude of my wife.

My SON Yash is really a Gladiator.He is surviving in to this...but enough now,I promise I will take try my best to keep him happy always as before.....

Salute to YASH.

:)))) 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     04 November 2012

you are in confusion,first you analyse where he is happy with mom or with you,

[ for this you better see the film "VIJAY" Anil kapoor, rishi kapur , hemamalini}

if you not kidnap i mean not keep him with u he later than say you move away from ur duties, as he need u tooo now much and not mom, if u snatch him by court then he also think same so bette why to waste time in leagal proceeding,

if he is now with you then his attraction toward you and your affection towards him slowly diminished and visitation will be formality , you get busy in ur life and he in his your wife also adjusted her self ,

or you better neel down for the sake of yash in frnt of wife or just let her neel down by any means " every thing is fair in love and war and this love war os all is fair in this" jhuk jao ya jhuka do. no option left ya fir procedding me giste raho , i m from amravti maharashtr i know  in maharashtra if lady earn a rupee then she think she can lead life, she dominate husband and use crook ways to neel down her husband girls are egoestic there,

u salute yash let give chance to salute you " he never critisize u in futur if yu fulful him aur uski achi parvarish karoge to, he feel proud of u as this big dare u did for him"

in between 14-20 you just move away nice time , just pack all, take yash in ur confidence and move anywhere , leaave court kacheri police , chod do sab ladka sath hai sabse badi daulat hai bai , apke arman hai , budape ka sahara bhi hai , apke sapne pure karega, wife ke saath rahega to barbad hi hoga na barbad ho to aabad bhi nahi rahega, kya fayda aise jindigi ka, wife samajhti hi wo pita se acha pal lengi par aaj tak kabhi aisa nahi hua pita k guidence ke bina koi bhi aage nahi badta, ma ki prerna pita ka guidance he aulad ko mahan banate hai. bak aap apni situation acchi samjte hai ye saale judge apne ghar to sambal nahi sakte inke bache bv......................... chodo hame kya hame apna dekhna hai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register