cheque sign cheated

hi one party gave cheque to me... but sign is mismatched... I told am going to put case... suddenly he told I stolen his check n put signature... now only I know he's fraud... pls help me.. give me good suggestion please

If the date of issuing of cheque is still within three months prior to the date of your query, then appropriate case will be filed under provisions of Negotiable Instruments Act.

If it's not, and only reasonable amount of time has surpassed in addition to the above said three months, then along with above said case condonation of delay will also be filed.

For more, kindly contact through following:-

actually last week only he gave cheque sir.... shall I rights to put case? Wat ll happen signature is mismatched....



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x