Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upendra (A)     14 June 2018

Cheating by famous the "agarwal packers & movers" company

Dear Experts,

I have taken services from the famous brand "Agarwal Packers & Movers" which have tag line of "A hai to Assurance h". I shifted from Jalgaon to Kolkata and paid 1,15,000 for all my shifting which included my four wheeler transfer. From Jalgaon the representative of AMPL took meter reading which I personly checked. For petrol when I told him that it has around half tank he said Its ok sir we have to travel by road to Aurangabad and we will also fill the petrol as travelling to Aurangabad is in AMPL scope. Without showing me he ticked the tank level at 2 points and moved on. from Jalgaon to AUrangabad distance is 157 Kms where as the meter reading I got in Kolkata shows 218 Kms running of my vehicle.

After I recieved my vehicle at kolkata I got call from AMPL that my four wheeler fuel tank is full empty and I need to pay for petrol for delivery. I talked to the representative of AMPL at Delhi office and she promised me that she will resolve the matter and AMPL will give the same amount of pertrol which was documented. Even after my conversation I got vehicle with low level of petrol and this I mentioned on reciept of AMPL and alos took pitre of same. Moreover the driver who came to drop said I dont have any money please provide me 100 rupees as tip which I gave. From that day on I am contacting AMPL but they are not even reesponind to my phones or mails. I am continously writting e-mails to them all but no one is replying. I want to file a complaint in court on AMPL. Please suggest what to do and how to procede.

regards,

Upendra Tripathi 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register