Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheated by boy friend

Page no : 3

ragz hyder (PM)     07 April 2013

STOP LISTENING TO ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE. THEY DONT KNOW THE ANTI RAPE LAW. NOW IN INDIA ITS VERY EASY TO CONVICT FOR RAPE. ABOVE ARE ALL IDIOTS.GIVE ME YOUR CASE ...30%...

According to section 26 of the bill, “where s*xual intercourse by the accused * is proved and the question is whether it was without the consent of the woman alleged to have been raped and such woman states in her evidence before the court that she did not consent, the court shall presume that she did not consent”. In other words, any woman who has had and can establish she has had intercourse can easily testify, potentially falsely, and convict a man....

ITS OPEN AND SHUT CASE ONCE SEX IS PROVED. STOP LISTENING TO THE FOOLISH MEN HERE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW LAWS AGAINST THEM.....

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     07 April 2013

Only courts can decide whether he is a culprit. You are nobody to call him a culprit. It has become a billion dollar business and a hobby for women in India to destroy the lives of men.

www.mehnat.in

1 Like

Aditya (Manager)     07 April 2013

What would be most strong evidence the audio chat of me that man about why did he cheated my friend and how did he manage all this thing

or

else my friend intreacting with him directly via call or by directing meeting him and asking the reason by did he cheated he?.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     07 April 2013

what a bloodthirsty man. what is your relationship with this girl? why are you so concerned about her?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ragz hyder

STOP LISTENING TO ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE. THEY DONT KNOW THE ANTI RAPE LAW. NOW IN INDIA ITS VERY EASY TO CONVICT FOR RAPE. ABOVE ARE ALL IDIOTS.GIVE ME YOUR CASE ...30%...

According to section 26 of the bill, “where s*xual intercourse by the accused * is proved and the question is whether it was without the consent of the woman alleged to have been raped and such woman states in her evidence before the court that she did not consent, the court shall presume that she did not consent”. In other words, any woman who has had and can establish she has had intercourse can easily testify, potentially falsely, and convict a man....

ITS OPEN AND SHUT CASE ONCE SEX IS PROVED. STOP LISTENING TO THE FOOLISH MEN HERE WHO DONT EVEN KNOW LAWS AGAINST THEM.....

Lolz.......

Got your point!

Hope the lady also  got your point.

Hope someone does bring amendments to the rape act [newly passed]. 

ragz hyder (PM)     07 April 2013

BTW Aditya you are just a third grade skunk. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2013

let the  lady approach the forum

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     08 April 2013

Dear Aditya,

Of course there is no explicit provision in law. However, there are various sections in Indian Penal code which may be attracted in the instant situation. Further, you may also charge the guy for mental harrassment and even theier are many tortious liabilities which may be framed against the boy.

Legally speaking, law covers alomost all areas of social activities so you may very well consult your attorney for further advice.

Regards

Aditya (Manager)     08 April 2013

I am the friend of the lady.As lady is so much hurt that she can't approch the forum i am just showing her the path only thing is she needs to decide.I am just in hope that whatever happens be a permant solution for the lady.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     08 April 2013

The lady is too hurt to approach the forum anonymously but she is ready to trap her boyfriend and to approach the police.

Fantastic logic.

False Accusations  

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     08 April 2013

Subject : Ask one point
Some people are saying about 30% of his asset.what is this 30% and how is this possible.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Aditya

I am the friend of the lady.As lady is so much hurt that she can't approch the forum i am just showing her the path only thing is she needs to decide.I am just in hope that whatever happens be a permant solution for the lady.

Many a time I've seen that a lady posing as a man comes and asks questions and vice-versa, here in LCI.

On that basis, are you the person in question, who is just trying to find out what bad could happen to you as you've done it all?

Sandy12345 (none)     10 April 2013

Originally posted by : Aditya

What would be most strong evidence the audio chat of me that man about why did he cheated my friend and how did he manage all this thing

or

else my friend intreacting with him directly via call or by directing meeting him and asking the reason by did he cheated he?.

OMG..!!! this guy is all set to demolish that unknow person.

My friend you dont even know that person...you dont have any proof like phone call recording, video recording etc etc....after suggested by this forum now u will collect all this so called proofs.

if somehow u able to get the FIR registered....it is not very easy to prove that in court. 

Dost if you really want to help your friend than please try & help her in getting out of this sitituation rather allowing her to get in to this mess.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register