Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheated by boy friend

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@author

there was no provision as such and rightly adviced by advocate.

You can charge him and file a fir but think abt the counter too because its going to fail badly even after having audio proofs.

Btw there is nothing wrong with the guy, marriages are not made on promises. 

Good and i appreciate for hrlping your friend in taking revenge but do remember heroism comes with heavy cost.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2013

s*x with promise of marriage is also termed as rape

but is she not morally guilty for coming to the situation

Gaurav (consultant)     06 April 2013

@sudhir,

Lets not talk legally on every situation.

We all know how robust our legal system is.

The most widely accepted definiton of rape is:

Rape is a type of s*xual assault usually involving s*xual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent

Now whenever a relationship break, a girl accuses boy of raping her on false marriage promise.

S*X was done on consent but it becomes an offence when a boy fails to fullfill his promise and there can be n number of reasons of boy refusing a girl to marry but that is never considered.

Let suppose today I am in love with a girl and want to marry and happen to have a s*x (which can be a kiss or a touch only but a girl straightaway files rape)  with her wish (which she also equaly enjoyed) but later I find that my girlfriend is doing same with 10 other boys as habitual cheater them what option am I left with?

Should I marry that girl who has slept with 10 other boys in false hopes of getting married or face the rape charges?

With our poor legal system, I am left with no other option than to marry that characterless girl?

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     06 April 2013

No use of prosecuting either for cheating or for rape.  Though you can succeed in getting an FIR registered, ultimately, your boy friend will be acquitted.

But, don't get disappointed.  Let the FIR registered.  Atleast, your boy friend will face troubles of getting bail, roaming around the lawyers and court, incur expenses etc.  It should be a lesson for him.  

Something is better than nothing.

(Guest)

Like this each cheating wife who took 7 pheras should be hanged to death, who ran off with some one, who slept with someone, who deserted without any reason and many such cases.

Ultimately, love karo, ya shaadi karo, keemat toh mard ko hi chukani padti he, chaahe uski galati ho ya na ho.

Damn gender biased laws.

@ Forget that arsehole and move on.  If he aint good for 4 girls, he aint good for nobody.

Thank your stars that he broke off now, what if he had done the same after marriage?  You find out, file divorce case on basis of adultery, roam to courts without no cause for years together to no end.

Look for someone else, don trip this time around.  Be extra careful, do background checks and then jumpin.

Good luck.

(Guest)

Is this not `Rape` as per Indian law?

Rape means an unlawful intercourse done by a man with a woman without her valid consent. (Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 )

A man is said to commit “rape” if he has s*xual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the six following descripttions :-

1. Against her will.

2. Without her consent.

3. With her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her or any person in whom she is interested in fear of death or of hurt.

4. With her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married.

5. With her consent, when, at the time of giving such consent, by reason of unsoundness of mind or intoxication or the administration by him personally or through another of any stupefying or unwholesome substance, she is unable to understand the nature and consequences of that to which she gives consent.

6. With or without her consent, when she is under sixteen years of age.

So how does having s*x after promising marriage come under the purview of this law?Please point it out to me.

(Guest)

^^^

Brother, simple sa case daaldete hain ki rape kiya. Ya darate hain ki agar shaadi nahi ki toh case daaldenge... Ab woh saabeet hote hote waqt lagta he, ki rape hua tha ki nahi, ya promise kiya tha ya nahi.. Consensual s-e-x hota he, par jab saamnewala ladka shaadi ke liye naa bolta he toh automatically consensual s-e-x become forced one, and suddenly girl becomes abala naari. Par hum ek baat poochna chahenge, yeh pyar chakkar ke jhamele pade hi kyon? Sauon cases dekehe hain humne ki shaadi karli fatafat aur adjustment problem hoke, cheh mahine mein court ki chakkar, kai baar bacche ke saath ghoomte nazar aate hain.

Pyar mohabbat jaise kuch nahi hota, agar hota bhi toh, chaar din saath rekhe, paanchve din court jaane ki kya jarurat, kya yahi pyaar he?

Isse behter toh yahi he ki, maa baap ki ijjat rakhlo, aur wahi shaadi karo jahan woh tai karte haini shaadi.

Agar khud ko sambhalne ki taaqat ho tabhi yeh sab kaam karna, love wove.. warna yeh nahi karna, baad mein kyon magajmaari karneka?  police station ko jaao, tv mein jaao, galata karo.. where is the pyar?

(Guest)

@ Adv Sridhar

what is something for you? poor girl would roam around the courts, employ you for $ and declares herself that she is no more virgin...

all this for what? "nothing"

Great what an advice sir ji!!!

I would refer to judgement of

Supreme Court of India in
Bhupinder Singh vs U.T. Of Chandigarh on 10 July, 2008

CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. OF 2008

(Arising out of S.L.P. (Crl.) No.1411 of 2007) Bhupinder Singh ... Appellant Vs.

U.T. of Chandigarh ... Respondent [With Crl. Appeal No.............of 2008 (Arising out of SLP (Crl.) No.6796 of 2006]

The accused had s*x on promise of marriage and got convicted.

(Guest)

@Sudhir

Did you check the factsheet and judgement?

It was not on promise of marriage, but the marriage actually happenned though it was void ab-initio and hence got convicted.

(Guest)

Sudhir sir,thank you for posting this judgement.The case appears to have been of a married man who then had s*x with another woman after marrying her and even went on a honeymoon.We can see this might meet the 4th point of section 375 IPC.

4. With her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and that her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married.

This was not the usual s*x after promise of marriage case.But your point is taken that Indian law is not straight-forward.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     06 April 2013

Marrying again without divorcing the first wife is bigamy, not rape.

www.mehnat.in

Aditya (Manager)     06 April 2013

Just let me know that if i meet that culpurit and then without knowing him i will record everything and i will atleast try to get the justice to her....Thanks all of you for the comments...and please do guide me if i can get some more points against that culprit...

ragz hyder (PM)     07 April 2013

ALL SHE NEEDS TO GET IS ATLEAST ONE EMAIL OR PHONE CALL WHERE HE ADMITS HAVING SEX WITH HER. THAT CAN BE CONTRIVED BY HER TALKING INNOCENTLY. QUITE EASY FOR A GIRL...

THEN SHE CAN BOOK HIM FOR RAPE. UNDER NEW ANTI RAPE LAWS IF SEX IS PROVED AND GIRL SAYS IT WAS FORCED IT IS DEEMED AS RAPE.

HE FUCKED HER ....NOW LETS FUCK HIM DOUBLY....I WILL TAKE YOUR CASE....WE WILL BLACKMAIL HIM FOR ALL HIS MONEY HIS PARENTS AND FAMILY PROPERTY...JUST FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM....I TAKE 30% OF ALL CUT. GOD BLESS YOU.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register