Cancellation of agreement of sale cum gpa with possession

We had a property(plot in hyderabad) with rights transfered on my fathers name since a builder of a housing society transfered plot in my father name in 1991 but did not handed over documents to us. In 2010 a known co-worker of my father took him to register office stating he need surity signatures for plot he is going to purchase and registered the plot in favor as agreement of sale cum general power of attorney with possession stating a sale agreement of 160000 Rs. Given to my father. My father is uneducated and signed since known person asked for surity. This came to our notice in 2015 june. I went and asked him how he can do this by saying surity. He told that he got original registered documents of 1991 from builder so he managed some how and got registered agpa of 2010. He also stated that know my father don't have any right on the plot.can any one suggest How we can proceed to get rights back.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x