Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

stylistperson (Director)     27 September 2011

Can someone help us to find best lawyer in ahmedabad??

Hello there,

We are fighting against misuse of 498a by Indian wife as many others.

We have put application to quash in high court and from next month the case will start in lower level court.

We have lawyers to fight the case however we do not find character in them that lead us to victory.

Most of the cases of 498a, mutual compromise by two parties is common result. In our case, we are in stronger position compare to opposite party. We got good enough evidences & witnesses who are in our favour.

I am looking for the lawyer who has spirit to lead us to win the battle. I am aware of the way of working of Indian legal system. 498a is a key to make money out of both party's (Golden Chicken's) pocket by Police & legal system. I know if Lawyer is professional expert, can end up it quickly.

If you know who is really disciplined professional expert, please advice. We don't want to give money to wife and do not wish to extend the case with dates. Happy to pay good consideration in return of achievements in our favour.

Learning

1 Replies

RK MEHTA (DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - LEGAL)     27 September 2011

Please appreciate that in terms of Indian law on Criminal procedure, witnesses and evidence can not initially be examined at the High Court level but only at the trial Court level. Therefore no matter that you may have "good enough evidences & witnesses who are in your favour", the process will take its own time. Don'e expect to avoid dates only on the strength of evidences & witnesses in your favour
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register