LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     27 October 2015

Can i go to police


Company by name ACHEIVE INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED CIN-U45203AP2007PLC 053313 has issued SHARE CERTIFICATE , Equity shares each of Rs.10 , No of shares held are -9000, They have issued in the year 2007 and have closed the company , i mean fake company it seems , office closed , directors ran away , they did not give us even a penny ,now when i see the detials in the MCA21 WEBSITE i see the comapnay status as STRIKE-OFF . what should i do now , can i file a cheating case on this company , police case or any suggestion.



 2 Replies

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     27 October 2015

I donot think, as of now any criminality can be added to this, first seek opinion from SEBI if at all company is listed and shoot out letter to CLB., then you can process for the same.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2015

You can submit your complaint on that company. Please see the concern website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register