LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a married women request for dna testing ?

Page no : 2

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2019

How you are you related to the issue, if at all any? Moreover, you are fully conversant with the legal elements inherent. So also, in my humble opinion, this forum is not meant for those who are bent upon taking advanage of the law, but to uphold Law and its morality.

1 Like

vinay_2431 (engineer)     24 January 2019

Thanks Venu sir.



K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     24 January 2019

1. The fact that the wife had committed adultery and gave birth to some one's child is no reason for her to seek the decree of divorce from the Court.


2. There are grounds as per law based on which  one can seek decree of divorce one such ground is cruelty.


3. The husband can seek the decree of divorce based on the said fact of adultery committed by the wife which can be considered as an act of cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register