Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John Prakash (Asst. Professor)     04 May 2011

Business Agreement

Sir,

My friend is currently working abroad and he plans to relocate to Trivandrum, kerala in july and has already put in his resignation. The company has offered him to work as a engineering consultant for them based from trivandrum. Being not familiar with procedures for taking up such works, he is planning to join hands with his friend, who already owns a consulting firm. The idea is to take the order through the consulting firm, some part of the work (25%) will be done by the firm and the rest will be done by my friend himself. The firm has to take care of the taxation and other needed procedures. So I believe that a profit sharing agreement has to be reached between him and the firm so that there will not be any issues in future.

So how do we go about it. Should their be an agreement registered with the registrar. If so what are the issues to be addressed specifically in the agreement. Can it be called a partnership agreement. What is the next step that should be done?. Who can help in this - a business lawyer, or a chartered accountant or a company secretary or others??. Kindly advise

Learning

1 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 May 2011

If you want draft or advise.  Mail me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register