LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABADOOK   04 December 2023

Builder sold me a bungalow which has a bojh.

I Bought a Bungalow from a Developer but the Land As checked now Has A Bojh (Fine by the government) probably from the Talathi, Now i cannot Get my 7/12 or sell the bungalow or even get a loan against the property as it shows that the land has a Bojh, How Should I move ahead with this as the Quickest Solution...


 1 Replies

vansh jain   07 December 2023


Resolving the Bojh on your purchased property demands a multifaceted approach. Begin by understanding the nature of the fine through legal consultation, then engage the developer for potential assistance or compensation due to non-disclosure. Visit the relevant government office to gather specifics on rectifying the issue, potentially involving payment of outstanding dues or meeting legal requirements. Hire a real estate lawyer to navigate legal complexities and safeguard your rights. Consider temporary measures like stay orders while pursuing a resolution. Maintain meticulous documentation and stay persistent throughout this process, understanding that property disputes often require patience but can be resolved through proactive engagement with authorities and legal experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register