LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun (ABC)     27 June 2015

Brother not transferring property

My dad and my real uncle bought an agricultural land falling under municipal limits in 2000 and while making payment my dad paid 70% share of the property but property was transferred 50-50 between the two. Though a mutual agreement was reached after few heated bedate and on stamp paper it was agreed on who owns how much and what part of the land but that agreement was not registered. Now my father wants to legally get the property transferred on his name to start construction but my uncle is not willing to sign the transfer deed. Is there any legal way to resolve this problem?

Learning

6 Replies

Tarun (ABC)     27 June 2015

One point which I want to add is that my uncle got the ancestor house transferred in his name from all family members back in 2004 and got license to get a commercial complex constructed on It. As part of counter claim can my dad along with other family member challenge the transfer done on ancestral house now?

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     28 June 2015

Your first query, you can go to court for declaration suit, basis the document signed by your family members. This document don't need registration, claim this document as a family settlement. No relevancy here what your father and uncle paid, but you can get decree basis the that papers signed by your family.

Your first query, you can go to court for declaration suit, basis the document signed by your family members. This document don't need registration, claim this document as a family settlement. No relevancy here what your father and uncle paid, but you can get decree basis the that papers signed by your family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register