LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   21 April 2024

bond over by SDM

in a encroachment matter, my neighbor plot owner was encroaching on my plot and I request him to confirm size and take proper measurements, to avoid any dispute. but he didn't stop work. than i called dial 100, then gave applications in nearest police station , Nagar Nigam and District Collector as a precautionary measure.

only once I went on plot to request neighbor when he start construction work.

in the meantime construction on plot has been almost 80 % completed.

after 2months of complaint, Police called both party, record our statements.

Now I got a notice from SDM under 111 - 107 for reply and a 50,000 bond over deposit to prevent me for any anti law and order activity.

Sir, I Have no criminal record till date, I was a Fariyadi, I only once went to plot to request neighbor.

Then why I got this Notice?
Is it justified process by police or SDM?
pl advice on this and what should I reply?
is it compulsory to appear and submit reply to SDM? if not, what could be the next?

Thanks a lot.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2024

If you have received summons from SDM or police then it becomes your duty to cooperate with them for the investigation and other proceedings.

you cannot disobey the orders, failing which you may have to face legal consequences in furtherance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register