Best Wishes

GANESH

G - give you

A -  always

N - new

E - Energy

S- Spirit & 

H - Happiness in your life

Best wishes to all the members of this club.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     11 September 2010

Thank you and wishing a very happy Ganesh Festival to all :)

1 Like

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     11 September 2010

HAPPY VINAYAKA CHATHURTHI TO ALL
1 Like

s.subramanian (senior partner)     11 September 2010

I wish all the members a very happy Ganesh Chathurthi. May Lord Ganesh bless all with peace and prosperity.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 September 2010

Thanks and same to all Hon. Member of LCI and to all fellow countrymen.

A Happy  Ganesh Chaturthi

Shree. ( Advocate.)     11 September 2010

Posted Image

I wish u all LCI members Happy Ganesh Chaturthi and
I pray to God for your prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
May your all dreams come true.
“Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!!!!!

(Guest)

Hindus worship Monkey god(Hanuman),Elephant god(Ganesh),Bird god(Garuda),Serpent god(Naag Devta),Money god(Kuber) and goddess(laxmi) and so on and on.All these are just primitive imaginations.Roman and Greek old times too had so many such imaginary gods like Apollo and Raw etc,which are gone with those times.With the progress of science ,human mind has not become scientific,it is yet primitive.

Hence my message is this that humanity should leave such imaginations immediately and face the reality that we do not know anything about certain questions,from where we come before birth  and go after death ,whether we come before birth and go somewhere after deaths or not etc. etc.No need to accept imaginary answers.

Kids play with stuffed toys like monkeys and bears and elephants ,grown ups too play with their toys called Ganesh,Hanuman etc. etc.

So I can't wish happy Ganesh Chaturthi, rather for me its an unhappy day on which  my fellow brothers and sisters indulge in a meaningless exercise,wasting time,money ,pollutting natural waters and MINDS of their kids and fellow brothers and sisters with imaginations having NIL logical grounds,obstructing natural growth of foremoth questions of life,which may lead to answers .But when questions are obstructed no hope of answers remains ,Hence I wish an Unhappy Ganesh Chaturthi.

Watch my video to get a counter logic

Moorkhtaayen--Diwali,DurgaPuja,GaneshPuja,Bhagwati Jagran,Shobha Yatra Ke Naam Par

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFihijNWDso

On Diwali,we Indians indulge in Gambling,Fire works.We forget that all these are foolish acts.We are increasing pollution.We are invoking Goddess Laxmi--Goddess of Wealth, But on the other hand, we are moving further towards Poverty by gambling and by doing over expenditure on Diwali. We,Indians submerge idols of Durga and Ganesh in the ponds and rivers on the festival of Durga Puja and Ganesh Puja , forgetting that poisonous paints and chemicals used in these Idols will kill fish and other creatures of these ponds and rivers. In the name of Bhagwati Jagran, we make the lives of our neighbors a hell on that particular night. In the name of Religion processions, we disturb the whole traffic system. We should take care that all these follies which we are committing in the name of religions and traditions, must be avoided. We should try our best to make our mother Nature healthier and more beautiful so that it may prove a Heaven for our next generations.But alas we are preparing a Hell for our next generations.We still have time to repair our follies but a very short one.

Plz. contribute.

(Guest)

Ashu Ji,every religion is just a set of superstitions and nothing else,once the humanity comes out of these superstitions, 99% problems would be solved.

Chains are considered ornaments.

In the name of religion just childish beliefs are tendered.

Spirituality is a better world than religion,that means experimenting with the inner self,Budha and Mahaveer were atheists,but spirituals.Budha and Mahaveer never accepted that there is any God, and irony is ,they were called Bhagwans.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register