Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nakul Sharma (Business Development Executive )     17 August 2021

Bank calling for no issue

Sir, I have been continuously contacted by Axis Bank asking for repayment of balanced amount that is due on credit card payment. They are giving me details about the year since when the credit card payment is due and have imposed the fine for the same upon me about which i wasn't aware of, until they contact me. Now the issue is that my company had a tie up with Axis Vank due to which my salaried account was in the samw, but in year 2018 things changed in the company and our salaried account were shifted to Yes Bank.

I've informed Axis Bank that I'm not eligible for the payment as a matter of since i never had any credit card and even never obtained any credit card from any bank yet. Regardless of me narrating the entire story to them, they're not listening, however i never got any credit card neither is any payment from my side was due to any bank. They're now contacting my colleagues regarding the matter which is turning to be very shameful for me. Please suggest me about how should I resolve the issue and prove myself innocent since the continuous calls to me is intolerable.




 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 August 2021

What is the legal issue involved in the facts posted by you which is for the consideration and obligation of legal experts on this platform ?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 August 2021

Contact a local advocate and deny the allegation of such over dues in such credit card which you never had, and demand for production of all the charge slips signed and such certified copies of documents available with them showing that credit card application,  showing delivery of such credit card, transaction vouchers, statements sent, etc.

Wait for a month and then make an online complaint to  Banking Ombudsman and to the District Consumer forum, reporting the fraud and demand costs, compensation for harassment.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 August 2021

One can file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman simply by writing on a plain paper. One can also file it online at (“click here to lodge a complaint”) or by sending an email to the Banking Ombudsman.Consumers can dispute fraudulent charges on their bill by calling their issuer. This is typically a quick process where the issuer will cancel the credit card in question and reissue a new one. You also have the right to dispute a credit card charge for a purchase you willingly made.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2021

The facts, as posted, are disjointed ad lack clarity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query