Any earlier query you made

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2017

Aks   13 May 2017

OK...Its getting clear...the bank is now communicating as I have sent them undiputed evidence (a lot of  documents) proving to them that I am the registered nominee as well as the ultimate beneficiary.  The bank has acknowledged that funds belong to me. Its now only a matter of procedure as original FD receipts are being controlled by some relative.  My advocate is in touch with bank as to what we can do to get duplicate receipts or any other way  to circumvent need for original receipts.

Thank you all for your attention to my question.  Hope a calm and peace returns to our forum as its so helpful to people like me who are trying to understand Indian system of banks and laws.

Wishing  this forum harmony and peaceful coexistence .

(Guest)

You are welcome.

(Guest)

Ms. Autohide4u,

Healthy debate can be possible only on some vital points of difference on lega aslects of the real problem, but not when someone attempts to misguide the querist profusely with his totally side tracking and wrong advice, as like of Mr. Kumar Doab, an imposter, did. Still further, unlike Mr. GLN Prasad, during such debate focus should have been on legal aspects, rather than blind support of such fake expert by anyone. Needless to emphasize, that false support confuses more the querist, rather than providing any help to that layman, who is already facing problem.

Now just see the meanness of Mr. Kumar Doab, whom Mr. GLN Prasad tried to support without verifying the veracity of his advice,for the last three days, he has not  tried to come forward with his real identity even to save the honour of his supporter.

Such imposters, like Mr. Kumar Doab, who try to mislead laymen in disguise of fake experts, must be ridiculed by one and all.

At least, Mr. GLN Prasad should have learnt a leasson from such an attitude of Mr. Doab, who preferred to keep mum and did not come forward with his real identity for the sake of his honour for the last three days. I really wonder, why Mr. GLN Prasad has also not requested Mr. Doab so far to come forward with his real identity (name, photo and location) even to test check my observation about Mr. Doab!

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2017

Dhingara saab,

I submitted to you that perceptions differ.  What a member wants guidance and it is he who ultimately decides out of all options presented before him.  I never wish to hijack any issue, and requested the members to focus on issue of guiding the member.

I always remain aloof from controversies.  For me identity of the members is never important.  Whether the suggestion is proper or not has to be decided ultimately by the member, and nothing is a compulsion in offering a suggestion through reply.

please spare me and do not drag me into controversies, as I have spoken my point of view as I think that as a retired bank official I have certain practical knowledge on the entire issue and if you can go through my first reply, you can find that reply turned out to be most appropriate.   There ended the matter.

(Guest)

Gentleman, I had a similar case, but slightly different as we had lost the FDR's. However as long as you are a registered Nominee, there is no chance that anyone else can playaround with you or create bottleneck. 

Simply apply the claim process and write one more application to issue Duplicate FDR which the Bank will gladly do. In my case SBI co-operated. 

Rest assured, the FDR's being hidden by anyone in the world cannot do anything good. The Banks have very stringent process to ensure that the money is transferred only to the Registered Nominee after intense scrutiny. So no worries if your relatives still hide the FDR's as it is mere tissue paper for them.

Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register