LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Agreement/separation/divorce ?

Our  marriage (15 years now)  is broken  for “coldness” in marraige and conjugal  relation.   For   last  6 years,   we are living  in the same house, but in separate rooms  and  for last two  and half  years  we don't have any conjugal relation.   We are living in the same house to raise the KID  who  will appear in Xth exam  in 2014. By now, I have lost all my emotional attachments with her   now want a  mutual divorce  on mutual consent.   After a long  argumet, now she agrees  to that, but ask me to wait for  another year until our daugher   appears the Exam. 

I think,  it is good for the Kid  and accepting that, but I do't have enough faith that she will not change her mind after    a year.   She thinks    it  is a great risk living together  while the divorce procedure is   progressing, as  if any unfortunate event (say death or   a major accident) happens, the survivor  may be blamed and   harrashed by the relatives of the other  and in that case, our dauthter   could be raised in a   shelter Home !   I don't agree, but I could not convience her.   I am willing to wait for another year,   but I don't have enough faith that, she will not change her mind  then, and   file a divorce case from her side. That would take  too  long and she may even decline  the  the  fact   (that we  don't have any relation). 

At  this stage (while we are living in the same house),  I want to get    her signed on a agreement  saying that   a) we  don't have conjugal relation and  b) we  agree to  go for mutual divorce after   a year.

My questions are  
1)  Does this agreement have any    legal binding   in the court of law  ? 
2)  Should I go for   a  judicial separation now   (as   my priority is to live   in the same  house for another year)?
3) How  long  does it  (judicial separation) take, usually ?  Does it automatically lead to divorce after a year  ? 
    Can  she  file a  divorce case,   during separation ?
4) Any of you have any better suggestion ?
5) Can you tell me about a good, efficient,  and   honest  lawyer in kolkata ?   

Please help. I increasingly feel lonely, unsatisfied, unloved, and empty.   I fear, a divorce case 
is almost never ending.   I  don't want to harm anybody   or donot want to do  anything unethical.
But at the sametime I have the right to  live.   Please  help. 

One mistake, of course, is not the end  of life and  I   want to give life 

Learning

1 Replies

mschakravarthy (manager)     08 June 2013

my friend game has just begin enjoy life do all sins at a time

dont give up life instead take life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register