LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiv arya (Group b)     06 November 2011

Age relaxation in govt jobs

wll  someone  pl guide me  as   to        whether  employee   of  Central  govt  autonomous bodies  are   entitled  for  age  relaxation    meant  for  central govt employee   (since  i have been denied  this benefit)   in  term of the arti  12  of Constitution Of India  vide which Govt establishment have been defined

Besides  whether  the  employee   of  Central Govt  Companies ( under company Act-1956)  are  more  nearer  to  Central Govt Employee    in comparision to those who work in Central Govt Autonomous bodies

I  am in  need of an urgent advice  pl       

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Popat (Chartered Accountant.)     07 November 2011

Their should not be any Age Limit..............Govt has to take careof their populations either by SALARY/PENSIONS,PIL in  SC by NGO on this  respect  May fetch better solutions for Society as Whole.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :shiv arya
"
wll  someone  pl guide me  as   to        whether  employee   of  Central  govt  autonomous bodies  are   entitled  for  age  relaxation    meant  for  central govt employee   (since  i have been denied  this benefit)   in  term of the arti  12  of Constitution Of India  vide which Govt establishment have been defined

Besides  whether  the  employee   of  Central Govt  Companies ( under company Act-1956)  are  more  nearer  to  Central Govt Employee    in comparision to those who work in Central Govt Autonomous bodies

I  am in  need of an urgent advice  pl       
"

Less the size of a govt. better the governance. Remove clerks,peons and the like: Just a Desk officer, Assistant Secy, and secy who should type themselves. Taxpayers money is going into pockets of useless creatures.

(Guest)

UK has no written Constitution and yet the govt. woks. House of Lords to be abolished. Indian Constitution is the longest in the world,copied from 5 countries with totally different socio-economic and politically set ups. Its the most ineffective Constitution in the world. Due Process of law originated in 1215 Magna Carta and is used everywhere in he world but the Constituent assembly's blue eyed boys ensured the Indian Constitution is deprived of the principles behind the term DUE PROCESS OF LAW.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 January 2012

What will you do with the order? Move to CAT? CAT lawyer would already be having all literature.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register