LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

caveman (Td)     01 December 2012

Advice required..

I have been working with an employer since 2005 as an consultant. From last year the employer has defaulted on payments for total of 6 months... Even as of now the backlog remains of 6 months .. So I am getting paid my 6months old salary.

A lot of my fellow colleagues have already resigned as this is causing a mental stress, and they are not hopeful of seeing the money .

However they were given details of their FNF on a piece of paper and not on the company letter head even after a request.

How do I make my employer make me pay my remaining dues even though I am working there as an consultant ? 

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2012

Consultatn is not a workman so no labour court channel possible.  File civil suit in distt court

vaibhav (lecturer)     01 December 2012

I join Exl service sez BPO solution Pvt.Ltd, Pune on 3 Sep 2012. 

Company verify about my previous employment & that report is negative 2 times.

Then on 26 Nov company said you are not eligeble for working with us... our client is very strict about previous employment verification... & your same report is red/negative..... Sothat.... You are terminated...

They also think  I present fake document about my previous emplyoment ( But I know  I produce same original  document which is given to me by my previous organization) & they can not paid salary of month Nov 2012 to me.

EXL company west my all nov month. I went in company everyday but they can't pay my salary... 

Can I got my salary of month Nov 2012...???

Can I elegible for my salary in this situation...???

How can I get my salary of Nov 2012...( I am married & living with my family in pune, Now I have no money to pay my rent & ... ... ... etc...) How can I handel the situation...???

Please...  Please ...  Please ... Give me some advice...

Thanks&Regards;

Salunkhe V. V.

mail : salunkhe_v_v@yahoo.co.in 

SANGAMESWARA RAO DHUPAM (Retired Government Employee of Registration and Stamps Department)     01 December 2012

A Partnrship firm was formed in 1991. There were 6 partners in that firm. One partner retired from the firm taking his capital balance .  He at the time joining in the firm contributed certain immovable property  i.e. towards his capital. Afterwards the firm developed its business by constructing Mill and was doing business. The firm was reconstituted and filed  a deed of Recontitution Deed with the other partners duly paying  5% stamp duty on the property which retired partner invested as his capital fund since the property remains with the firm as per Article 41-B(a) of Schedule I-A to the indian Stamp Act, 1899 . Now the remaining partners approached a Bank for obtaining loan to the firm.  The Bank Manager advised them that the retired Partner who invested immovable property should transfer his immovable property in the name of the firm by means of a REGISTERED SALE DEED. In this connection I need advice whether a seperate SALE DEED is necessarily be registered in the name of the Firm or not ?  In this connection I bring to your kind notice the judgement in ILR 1947(2) Cal.1 "if any person brings his own property in to the Partnership firm it is not necessary for him in order to bring it into the Partnership stock to transfer it by registered instrument to himself ..... "  Please advise me

Chetan (Operation Analyst)     04 December 2012

This is Chetan Right now m working with The Global Research Ltd. In my Offer letter they show the CTC 2.4 lakh per annum. according to that I get 13,720 per month and rest is my loyalty Bonus that will be paid after complition of successful one year. In november i finished my one year duration and now i want my money back, but compnay is not ready to pay. same situation is with my team mates. 

Second thing from last 6 months we did not get our full salary, company deduct 20-30% percent in the name of recession. 

Third thing it is home base job and in last 12 month we just in touch by calls with my senior (Rahul), everytime when we face problem he said i will discus with seniors but till date non of my team mates had any intrection with seniors.

Forth thing we have Offer letter and experince letter of one year. but common issue is their is no singtaure on both of these documents, and stamp.

Fifth thing when i try to contact on given address their is no company.

when i talked about legal steps on compnay Rhul directly said that you can not do any thing against compnay or someone elase because their is not stamp and signature. 

Respect Lawyers I want to tell you that the the total amount of my team is 4.5 lakhs

Please sir advice the best to get our money back 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register