New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga (Employee)     07 January 2011

Advice Please

Dear Advisors,

I have runnig a small accounts outsourcing office. Now I wanted to expand my business in sales tax, IT, Service Tax, company registration, sales tax registration etc and my turnover is around 5.5 L. But my plan to get accounts outsourcing from small companies, sme, trading etc. Actually want to place ADS in newspaper, justdial, pomplets, sms with a small webite

Should I register under Company ACT as CO, Asscoicates, Pvt Ltd or any other. IAnd also send me the differenence on each as a Co, Associates, Pvt ltd.

. So please advice me


 7 Replies


it is up to you to decide .will send detailed reply kindly send details

Durga (Employee)     07 January 2011

thanks for your reply.

Firstly to establish as a Company, Pvt Ltd, Asscoiaties, Consultant, what are the procedure. And also Please send the benefits and losses.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     07 January 2011

Since it is self generated business I opine that a proprietary firm is sufficient at the most go for a partnership but not for a company.


Since you are only a consultant and offer consultancy and Maintenance of A/cs. services, you can give Ads and no specific bar for that. Generally professionals like Advocates, Doctors, Engineers, etc., are enrolled as members with their respective Councils, and the Rules of the Councils prohibit issuing Advts., it has to be followed by all of them. But in your case, you are not a member of any Body like one I referred to. Hence there should not be any restriction for you to release the Advts. In case if you are a member of any professional Body, (such as Association for Accountants, Consultants) you may better consult their Conduct Rules before issuing Advts.

Gopal Singh ( Advocate)     08 January 2011

You may carry on propreitorship Bussiness of the kind you mentioned  or else follow the advice given by Mr g.rao,advocate.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     08 January 2011

Please follow advice given by Advocate Rao.

shekhar (Proprietor)     09 January 2011

Ours is an association of retail medical shop in Mumbai, the issue is as per Shop & Establishment Act we are forced to close our shop for one day in  a week but as we are under Essential Commodity Act we seek exemption, secondly if the complete area is closed then there will be acute shortage of medicines & life saving drugs,  My question is , are we the medical shop exempted from weekly holiday as per Bombay Shop Act & if No then what can be done ?



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register