Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adultery case against wife ?

Page no : 2

Sreenivas V (S/W)     23 March 2015

Kalaiselvan said it correctly. Just with little knowledge don't go. With good guidance only you should proceed otherwise it will reverse to you. These things just knowledge in forums will not help. You have to explain your case with full details to a good lawyer then as per his advice only you should proceed. if required take opinions from more than one lawyer if you are not satisfied with one advise. Initially how carefully you proceed in this case is very important. I am not a lawyer but have experience with my cases fighting for last 7 years, winning all one by one but very slow process.

kilimanjaro (md)     23 March 2015

Ok here's the short story My wife ran away with kid's I filed missing fir. Police tracked call record's, found this guy from another city stayed at my sister in law place for 3 day's, this was just before a week my wife went missing So we went and caught this guy who revealed the complete adultery thing between him and my sister in law. My wife and her complete family is aware of this sh*t And two other sister in law ready to testify against the elder sister adultery case was suggested by my lawyer Now the elder sister in law husband want to file an fir Since the police already lknow this complete case and favouring us its going to be easy I believe

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     23 March 2015

Why don't U post UR query in a single thread instead of keeping on adding new aspects, and thereby confusing already  answered experts

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     26 March 2015

At first you engage a reputed detective agency to find out the material truth of relation between you wife and that stranger and collect a valid report related to including photographs of both of them in an objectionable mood that can raise doubts about illicit connection of s*x.(This can be done by placing a spy camera in the bed room of your wife by the help of a purchased servant or maid servant of your wife)

Secondly, offense of Adultery comes under the purview of Sec.497 IPC which does not envisage the prosecution of the wife by the husband for adultery, the section provides expressly that the wife shall not be punishable even as an abettor.. The contemplation of law, evidently is that the wife,who is involved in an illicit relationship with another man is a victim and not the author of the crime. The offense of adultery as defined in sec.497, is considered by the Legislature  as an offense against the sanctity of the matrimonial home, an act which is committed by a man, as it generally is.  Therefore, those men who defile that sanctity are brought within the net of law.

In the case of adultery u/s.497 IPC it is necessary to prove that the woman with whome the accused intended to have s*xual intercourse was the wife of another man, that the accused had knowledge or had reason to believe that she was the wife of another man and that the intercourse was without the consent or connivance of the husband. First and foremost the marriage between the complainat with the lady concerned must be strictly proved. To establish the  fact that the lady is the wife of a particular person, it must be proved that she has been married to that person in any one of the recognized forms of marriage or in any of the special form of marriage recognized by law or custom which governs the parties to the marriage.

sridher (system analyst)     23 April 2015

my questio is for soman

will the court ask the person from where do u got this track record i think the court will not

as per my kowledge evidense is evidense

TGK REDDI (No designation)     26 April 2015

The wife cannot be punished as an abettor.      This law is barbaric.

Adultery is a ground for divorce.      And it's very easy to prove adultery.      Medical examination is there.

Unfortunately, there's perhaps a hitch here.      I'm not sure.       I don't have enough knowledge.

The hitch is that, because the husband is far away for such long periods, she can't but commit adultery for no fault of her.

I request learned lawyers to enlighten me.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     26 April 2015

Disgusting. This Forum is not meant for non sense guidance and opinion putting hedge upon the legalities. I elaborately stated my views on the subject  in my earlier post which Iclaim is conclusive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register