LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Accountant)     18 March 2015

498a with crpc34 - false case framed

There is a case going on 498A false case with CRPC 34 againt me,my mother(61Yrs) & my sister  given by my wife who filed this case. Iam having 2 Girls - Elder 9yrs/younger 3 yrs. They are previously with me in gulf & i sent then due to some very serious matter in aug'13 end.2 days after reaching she filed this case. I Counterfiled a case against her to get my kids back to my custody. the case is taking next month 3rd.

Moreover there are solid evidence of 10-12 items are there including visuals... Kindly provide your valuable opinios regarding these types of false cases. Can we counterfile a case against them under misrepresentation of facts,giving false statement in the court/police..etc. signing & submitting a false affidavit..etc

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 March 2015

Sir, You can go quashing of the FIR if you have strong grounds to prove that the allegations made by her are false and baseless .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register