LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabhkumar   16 March 2015

Divorce case by wife

If both husband and wife are ready for divorce and wife want some alimony from husband that is accepted by husband. Then what will be fastest way to get divorce . 1. Divorce by mutual conscent 2. Divorce filed by wife and challenged by husband 3.Divorce filed by husband and challenged by wife


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 March 2015

File petition on ground of mutual consent.It Will take six months for decision.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     16 March 2015

First ensure that the wife gets the alimony. Mutual consent took 6 months time otherwise give exparte to your spouse that will conclude within 3 months. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query