Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Adding surname in passport

Hello all,my name is Jyothi basavarajappa I don't have a surname I need to travel for US .in my passport I have given name -Jyothi basavarajappa Surname is blank Can I change it to Given name- Jyothi Surname- basavarajappa Do I have to get a affidavit frm notory and put a public notice in newspapers? For the same. Plz help me in this regard



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x