Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manishvansh1 (n/a)     20 June 2008

Absentisum control

dear sir/madam

there is problum in organistion in which i work is absentisum rate is very high can u suggest me how we can control absentisum.

thanks

manish

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     20 June 2008

Some companies (especially the companies who deals with the endusers)  provide 5 points to the employees for their attendance and punctuality .The total points earned by individual employee will be calculated at the year end, an attractive tour package (similar to that of LTA) will be provided for the high scoring employee + 2 dependents. They successfully reduced the absenteeism rate.

manishvansh1 (n/a)     20 June 2008

thanks sir,

but we have already give attendence incentive to employees  on shop floor for motivate them for do full duties. but it is not  effective. can u tell me about counselling of workers regarding absentisum control.

thanks

manish

Swapnil (Lawyer)     20 June 2008

Attendance incentives is the most practiced measure to avoid absenteesm at work. It will motivate employees to be more attentive. Also leave policies should be drafted in a such a way that it should not encourage people to take unplanned, unapproved leaves. As a deterent, some penalty can also be imposed.

Swapnil Jathar

CA Sampat (CA)     21 June 2008

In our office we have a system of  authorisation of leave  after receiving a application ..........an unauthorised leave is calculated as three days leave . This is deducted from 24 days a year leave allowable .If excess leave is taken salary is deducted ...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register