LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arunkumar Chinnaswamy (Assistant Professor)     25 September 2012

About timtara

I ordered for Samsung galaxy tab2 in www.timtara.com on 17.8.2012.They said product will be delivered in 3 weeks but even after 6 weeks there is no response from them.They do not respond to emails.They dont answer calls properly.Can you help in getting the product.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 September 2012

Issue legal notice claiming compensation for not providing proper service and damages for mental tension etc., if they replied for your notice and paid the amount demanded you then it is ok, otherwise you will have to file complaint in the consumer court.

Jatinder Singh (Practising Advocate)     25 September 2012

Even I have been facing the same problem with timtara. They do not reply to emails, they have taken my phone calls (because calls are directed to their call centre where the executives are taught to repeat the same sentences over and over again) and their executives never fail me. They always give me the same response "Your refund will be processed in 7 working days". However, not even a single penny received in my account since February, 2012. Even though I am a Delhi based practising lawyer myself, I have not issued them a legal notice yet since my claim amount is quite less (under 1.5k). Hope to be able to take out some time one day and send them the notice. It is a sham and fraudulent website. Readers beware!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register