Violating Low in unconsecnce condition (Please mail me your contact num)

My sister suffering from multiple peronality disorder. she had broken a small temple in fit in year 1997 and had gone to jail. We removed her on bail and did not do anything about it(without knowlegde)

2 days back an offer came to arrest her. We showed her medical certificate , he has given us 4 days timing to produce documents.

Please help us what to do how to proceed(We have all the proof of she suffing from this desease)

Please let me know if anyboday can help me please mail me your contact number

advocate/legal consultant

it was not clear from your notes.please contact me on 9885615533

According to you, you have already got your sister released on bail.  As such, again she cannot be arrested, unless violation of conditions imposed by the court while granting bail.  no arrest can be made.  The police officer might not have come to arrest your sister, but to serve summons to appear before the court concerned in the case filed by the prosecution.  You can take summons on behalf of your sister and took your sister along with you on the date concerned and establish before the court that your sister has been suffering from multiple personality disorder.  As long as your sister is not recovered from the disability, trial cannot be proceeded with.  Take the assistance of the local advocate while approaching the court.

Advocate

clarification is required

it seems that she did not attend court after granting of bail and the bail bonds might have been cancelled . please check the records of the case before proceeding further. 

Advocate

Ranjita is not giving the full picture to form an opinion. Sorry.

Advocate

Please ! go through my earlier mail.

Advocate

Please apply for bail and I think you will easily get it.If you succeed in proving that your sister is mentally disordered,she will get benefit of section 84 of the I.P.C. and will be acquitted.

Advocate

For getting the right opinion, one should give the facts in toto.

yes she was released on bail and we dnt presend her in court for further process.

i hav approched a lowyer who says we have to remove her from warrant then we have to presend her on concern date which is next year march

Advocate

No, for appearing in a case with a view to take bail, you may present your sister before the concerned Court even before the date already fixed in that case.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu