sending court notice


After vigorous follow up and persuation my share of ancestral property got and mutation done as per the rule. My portion of the property not yet demarcated due to the opposition of the other two co-shares of the property. To get it demarcated my self approached a lawyer and as per his advise filed a injunction order and suit for demarcation of my shares obtained thru legal proceedings. Out of two of my co-brothers one brother has directly received the court order thru the court courier but the other co- brother who is away from home and not able to come to his native place to receive the order personally. Court has attempted to deliver the notices to my elder brother but due to his absence from home the could not do it. Now under the circumstances what is the next remedial action to be taken by court to deliver the court order to him. He is an old man now more than 80 years and suffering from various old age problems and not able to come personally to receive the order. He has been staying permanently at Ranchi in the State of Jharkhand. My legal advisor is telling that my brother should come and receive it personally. If he is not able to come then shall we send it by registered AD post Your valuable suggestion is highly solicited Regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x