Right for compensation

My land is not acquired or neither I received any deposits or compensation it is lapsed, it is under encroachment for 40 years, I'm eligible for compensation any ruling regarding how much I'm eligible,

My land is not acquired or neither I received any deposits or compensation it is lapsed, it is under encroachment for 40 years, I'm eligible for compensation any ruling regarding how much I'm eligible,

LEGAL

If you land has been encroahed upon by Govt. agency you can issue a notice for eviction and see what happens;;though you have been sleeping for long and now let u see if u could get the compensation..try 

Without paying you compensation as per applicable rules in acquisition of your land cannot be possessed by the Government. According to the latest ruling of the SC, though that ruling is not available on line.

Originally posted by : suresh kumar

be prepare with your all old land documents and file appeal agaiinst that body(govt)

you will definetly rewarded.

Lawyer

Vague and confusing statement.

How and why government shall encroach upon private land ? Unbelievable.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

A very wrong concept is being followed by some of the so called experts in this thread. How do they expect that a lay man should know the exact word 'adversely possessed', or acquired, if his land being usurped by the government without being paid a dime in compensation. Kindly, allow him to use any word, which he knows or likes,and suggest if you will, but don't use the word 'vague'. Thanks.

Advocate

"it has been under encroachment" who has encroached? What action you or your predecessors have taken to get back the possession?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu