related to release deed... please do reply

dear experts...
we are 6 brothers and partition has done among us through partition deed but
in my partition deed, movable assets(like cash, gold and silver utensils ) is not mentioned, only agricultural land is mentioned there ,but i had also received cash, gold and silver utensils, but it was not mentioned in partition deed and partition deed has prepared 10 year ago,so now can i prepare a release deed now in which i will mention movable asset what i had received in partition.?


ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Partition Deed is Applicable ONLY for immovable properties.  For movable properties you will need to execute a "family settlement deed".

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x