Rcr case filed by my husband

MY HUBBY FILED RCR case evn though he left me and cut contacts. He has ED our  2.5 year old marriage never conssummated. I waited for him to return for 3 months , after he didnt i have taken transfer to another city where my mom is and i stay with her now. I didnt go to first hearing, the notice of which i received in old house, my husband does not know mine and my mothers new address, to send second notice. How long can I avoid this court case before being set as ex parte. Can i fight this case without lawyer?I cant spend a lot on lawyers. The case is in Kanchipuram I stay in Chennai now.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu