LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hejbina Hussain   05 November 2019

Problematic Neighbour

A neighbour of mine had been creating problems after problems. it had been one year now. we constructing our house ,and this person always threatens my parents that he will kill them. He keeps on abusing my ill mother and had even tried to hit on her in the past. He doesn't allow us to build a drain, he is now threatening our workers working in the plot. He is basically a nuisance. How can I sue him and on what grounds. Had filed an FIR against him. But it didn't work. Please help me.

Learning

8 Replies

Sb Karma   05 November 2019

Originally posted by : Hejbina Hussain
A neighbour of mine had been creating problems after problems. it had been one year now. we constructing our house ,and this person always threatens my parents that he will kill them. He keeps on abusing my ill mother and had even tried to hit on her in the past. He doesn't allow us to build a drain, he is now threatening our workers working in the plot. He is basically a nuisance. How can I sue him and on what grounds. Had filed an FIR against him. But it didn't work. Please help me.

Why FIR did not work???

on what grounds it failed....please explain it will help to answer.

Waiting for your reply

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 November 2019

Dear can you please tweet this to the Police department of the stae....and just file an application in the DM's Office; Inform police that you apprehen threat of life...don sit like just make it an issue as it is an issue of public Saftey...just make it viral om socail medai as these the SM is an effective in the hand of Public..

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     06 November 2019

u can write application to the Magistrate or senior officer, First check the status of your FIR in concerned Police station

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     06 November 2019

u can write application to the Magistrate or senior officer, First check the status of your FIR in concerned Police station

Hejbina Hussain   10 November 2019

SB Karma sir
police didn't even come to ground to enquire.
There are three persons who had been disturbing us like anything from a very long time. Its really getting very stressful now.
I always remain worried abt home ..as I am far from home and cannot look after my parents . Can I take help from human rights? if so ,then how do I approach human rights?

Sb Karma   11 November 2019

SB Karma sirpolice didn't even come to ground to enquire. There are three persons who had been disturbing us like anything from a very long time. Its really getting very stressful now.I always remain worried abt home ..as I am far from home and cannot look after my parents . Can I take help from human rights? if so ,then how do I approach human rights?

if you are far from home(senior people)

why not you try to contact HELP AGE INDIA

they are best in this field...they assist all senior citizens problems and socioal help

they are across 20 state of india they have vast expert with them.....please if you want instant help call their helpline number details given below----

HelpAge India  

Hejbina Hussain   11 November 2019

sir is there any law that says that one cannot throw litter or garbage on a disputed land or inside someones property?

Sb Karma   11 November 2019

sir is there any law that says that one cannot throw litter or garbage on a disputed land or inside someones property?

Please read folloing carefully---

1. according to the section 268 of IPC says as follows:
A person is guilty of a public nuisance who does any act or is guilty of an illegal omission which causes any common injury, danger or annoyance to the public or to the people in general who dwell or occupy property in the vicinity, or which must necessarily cause injury, obstruction, danger or annoyance to persons who may have occasion to use any public right.
and same is punishable under section 290 of IPC.
2. file permanent injunction order for not drop the wastage in front of ur house from civil court.

if u want any further clarification contact your local lawyer to assist in case

Hope you yes it!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register