Paternal grand mother's property division with grand childre

Dear All,

Our house property in Mysore Karnataka, is in the name of our Paternal Grand Mother ( Father's Mother), now our grand parents and our parents are no more, I guess this becomes an Ancestoral Property. The house was bought by my grand father in my grand mother's name and it was never gifted or partitioned to my father who is the only child(son) to our grand parents, we are 4 childrens to our parents 3 girls and me one son. Now how can this be partitioned? or what are my rights in this property? please advice and help.


Dear querist,

Partition can take place. If all your sister contest of partition you will get ¼  share .


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu