Dear Sir,

We have a piece of land jointly owned by my 2 brothers. The land was bought by my father and after his death we transferred the patta to our name (3 persons). Now due to my family situation I want to sell the land but my brothers are not co-operating, so I asked them to divide and provide my share of land even for that they are refusing to do so. What can I do? Some persons said that if We request the Taluk office they themselves will divide the land among the three of us, is it true? If yes Whom should I approach and what is the procedure?

Thanks in advance


According to me you can file partition suit in the court of appropriate jurisdiction.

Tell to Ur brothers to purchase it or taking consideration relinquish Ur right if they don't come to compromise file suit for partition if u have nottime to goto court sell the land for 1/2rate cheap rate.for harka let he goes to court and file suit for partition .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu