Notice from police on complains of cheaing and forgery

One has made complaint against A of cheating and forgery in matter of a property.

Does the police officer require to give a notice to the accused or he can directly arrest the accused on complainant statement?

Should the accused wait for notice or should he go and record his statement on recieving call from police to come to police station ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu