need help on how / which authority should i go to...


I bought a used Honda Activa 4G from a private party who was a resident of Bengaluru (Now moved to UK) in September 2018. We jointly availed the services from for RC transfer. All the required documents were submitted to ItzEazy (including the original owners'  original RC) representative on 15-Sep-2018. The total service fee quoted was Rs 1600 out of which Rs 800 were paid on 21-Sep. On 13-Oct, ItzEazy came back with softcopy of transferred RC but with incorrect last name of mine (email and RC softcopy attached). They said they will get the same corrected. Since last 5 months, we have been trying to get an update on this correction. However, we are not getting any proper response. I have been trying to reach out to them over phone and emails. after many follow ups they just come back with a new date for the completion of the work. They are not even sending the RC with incorrect last name to me. This is like illegal detention of my documents and mentally harassing me.

In the last email I sent to them, I told them that I will take this complaint to the Consumer grievance redressal authorities. Still no response from them yet. I am attaching the email communication regarding the same.

I raised an online grievance with National Consumer Helpline portal. However, they disposed the complain saying this doesnt fall under their purview.

Please help me out by suggesting what should be my next steps on this? Which authority should I reach out to put a formal complain?

Attached File : 64685 20190308133541 emails till date.pdf downloaded 55 times

File a complaint with the District consumern forum. There appears deficiency in service after receving the charges for the same.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

LAWkdown Challenge    |    x