My brother and my family (6 members) are falsely implicated in 498a,506,406 case. my brother wife has filed the 498a in Nov 2010, police is filed the FIR, but not able to file the chargesheet because it is a false case (they also know it). In the FIR, they have placed witness as all thier relatives, there is no common witness. and on May 2010, Again to extract money from us, she filed DV (12 B) against my family (7 members) - my bother,mom,father,me,2 grand mothers,1 grand father. we have moved to high court for quashing 498a on April 2010. now we have also moved to high court for quashing DV. In the DV she has asked for a huge amount. Her only aim is to extract money from us.
1. what is possible for the quash in 498a and DV
2. my lawyer told that DV cannot be filed against womens..it is true?
3. when 498a is in court, can she file DV case with the same false complain
4. what are other case she can file?
5. Will her relatives (her father,mom,uncle) be counted as witness by the court?