LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

josh777_123 (n/a)     03 April 2019

My vehicle getting damaged repeatedly inside the building

Recently I observed my vehicle (which is parked inside the building) is damaged for third time.

In the first two instances the vehicle body was damaged and CDI stolen. At that time I ignored it thinking it was a stray/accidental incidents and job of some crazy person.

When I observed it third time , I realised it was not a stray incident but someone is targeting my vehicle repeatedly . I don't know who done it but I have strong suspicion on the security supervisor in my building with whom I had some arguments in the past. I have been living in this building for past 4-5 years and never had any issues before. The problems started after the arrival of this security supervisor.

Please let me know how to go about this matter. Should I file a police complaint or just inform the society about it. If I don't take action now , he will target my vehicle for fourth time.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

josh777_123 (n/a)     05 April 2019

How can I approach police. I don't have proof/evidence against the security supervisor. But I have a strong suspicion of his involvement/hand in damaging my vehicle

josh777_123 (n/a)     16 April 2019

Thanks for reply Om Prakash.

Without proof , getting the suspect caught is low, not sure whether it makes sense to put so much effort/time to follw the police/legal approach without proof.

I would rather catch the suspect red-handed next time and then approach the police.

Thanks anyway for your suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register