Is there any legal rule i should follow to create a job site

Hello,

I am in process of creating a unique Job board website where companies and startups can list available job vacancies and users can register for those jobs, send their CV, etc.

I wanted to know whether there is any law/rule I need to follow to allow users to send their CV to the companies and sit for interviews, join the job posting, etc. Once they get connected, after that do I have any responsibililty or liability in the process if things go wrong?

Final Year - Law

You have to Regsiter for Business as a  Company Or LLP or OPC, and enter TAN number. You hve to follow lot legal process,if you want to do business.

Originally posted by : PavanGudipati
You have to Regsiter for Business as a  Company Or LLP or OPC, and enter TAN number. You hve to follow lot legal process,if you want to do business.

Thank you for your reply. I understand, I have already registered my business. However, I wanted to know whether I am liable to anything if there is a problem between the employer and the job seeker. Suppose there is any problem during the interview or during any communication between them, then will I face any problem?

Is there any advantage if I clearly state my terms and conditions regarding communication between them? And state that - this is just a public job board, we wont be liable for any communication issue between the employer and job seeker?

Hello, 

Considering that you have registered your business, all you have to do now is go ahead with the successful running of your website. However, in order to successfully run your business, make sure that you have your terms and conditions, privacy policy, disclaimer and contractual agreements with third parties (if any) in place. All of this will help you limit your risks/liability and create a concrete legal shield in case of any claims against you/your business. 

We all know that running a business is not a bed of roses. But, it is always good to know each step of yours and fall back on the armour you create for your business. 

For any further legal assistance, please contact us at solutions@minusdispute.com

Originally posted by : Minus Dispute Legal Strategists
Hello, 

Considering that you have registered your business, all you have to do now is go ahead with the successful running of your website. However, in order to successfully run your business, make sure that you have your terms and conditions, privacy policy, disclaimer and contractual agreements with third parties (if any) in place. All of this will help you limit your risks/liability and create a concrete legal shield in case of any claims against you/your business. 

We all know that running a business is not a bed of roses. But, it is always good to know each step of yours and fall back on the armour you create for your business. 

For any further legal assistance, please contact us at solutions@minusdispute.com

Thank you so much for your reply and guidance. Is it mandatory to get the ancillary or legal documents drafted by a professional lawyer, or can I use the services of a content writer for this matter? 

Final Year - Law

Information Technology Act - Section 79 makes Intermediaries are Liable, with exception.

You are Liable, if you breach any of them. as long as you are only mediator / intermediary, then no problem.

You have to give such disclaimer on your portal

1) If any fraud from your website, which by your action, then it is Punishable offence. Wisdom Job case 

2) If any activity, which is punishable by other countries, also come into this issue. Like H1B processing etc.

If you need more assistance We can help you. You  need content writer to Draft, approval shall be taken from Legal Experts.

It is always advisable to get legal documents drafted by a lawyer as they know and understand how to draft the documents according to the situation, needs of the client and law of the land. It might so happen that there are certain loops to be closed that only experts understand and content writers have no knowledge about. So, why increase your burden when you have legal guidance in one click these days. 

For more information, please contact us at solutions@minusdispute.com

Total likes : 2 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu