LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prathap Reddy (High Court Advocate)     24 June 2010

How to teach lessons Fathers of Daughte

Strange things are happening everyday in family courts, where the girl who does not want to stay with her husband any more is forced by father to fight and contest the case to get more money from husband, in this case the husband and Girl both decided that they cannot leave together any more both r well educated doing jobs,but greed father of the girl want's her to contest to get huge alimony for his personal use, do our law or system has any provision where the Husband can file a case againt these kind of father, neither father paid any dowry , still husband with good will is returning back the complete expenditure cost of marriage to girl for which girl accepted , know she want to move on with life, but Greedy father is controlling her to fight  the case and forcing for filing 498A, other  fasle case

can any one suggest what to do 

Learning

5 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 June 2010

yes it is happening.

look to the honour killing.

father and brother is the killer of the daughter/sister.

but our great law makers gave power to these people for complaining police.

have you already paid the money? that is root.

whatever father doing, under the shelter of his daughter. find if any written document on the matter "husband and Girl both decided that they cannot leave together any more "? _____   use it.

(Guest)

Solution to such common issues exists only thing here is, Is there a will from each one of us to take such social evil matters to task (period) ?   

1. Sanitizing certain sections of Advocates community who even after knowing that the case is put by FIL and not by wife (daughter) should be discourgaed by the same certain sections. With highest regards to Ld. LCI memebers I said this but let us face the bare truth before filing a defamtion case against me and if so then I will welcome such efforts. But then taking which cases will bring bread and butter is also vital flip side to this fact.

2. A Oath Statement of wife (daughter) before FC that she is well educated and well earning hence does not wish to persue the maint. / alimony case is the right message a daughter can pass on to his own greedy father and inturn to same society. Ask her if she is so strong and brave to do so ! I doubt so otherwise you would not have put this social fact here.

3. Husband whose case probably you have taken should fight back i.e. not with his wife but with his FIL to send the right message to his FIL and inturn to society.  Ask him if he can devote such lengthy time to legal cases and counter cases filings and reflect his braveness before same society ! I say once again I doubt so otherwise you would not have put this question here. This act of husband is called commondoo act which means he is not branding to be called "Husband is a ATM machine" come and withdraw whenever and whatever you can lay your hands upon.

4. Judiciary picture comes last because unless such case (plaint) pass not the window of Registrar's Office how Judiciary will ever entertain them and what is in front of Judiciary is all based first on prime facie and evidences comes last and by that time chidiya chug gayi khet is the moral end of the so called social question here as a layman's interpretation I say it.

Regards

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 June 2010

Dear Author, I want to ask some questions from u, u can call me at 9871158578.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     27 June 2010

honour killing not only starts after marriage, but even before marriage when the compel a girl to marry a man for their wish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register