Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to prove Section 498-A Offences?

@ Sh Prabhakar,

A very well written guide. I never had the doubt; you are legal post meant for errant wife's cases, glad that it cleared the aura whatever I was in doubt till date. 

Now, if it is as per your stature then do comment on "Dummies guide on how to dis-approve S. 498a IPC offences thread post !"

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

@ Sh Prabhakar,

A very well written guide. I never had the doubt; you are legal post meant for errant wife's cases, glad that it cleared the aura whatever I was in doubt till date. 

Now, if it is as per your stature then do comment on "Dummies guide on how to dis-approve S. 498a IPC offences thread post !"

(Guest)

message of above post.

So IO holds the key. this key is important to defense also to save from false FIRs. try to nip the evil in the bud stage, give him all facts about false allegations.

(Guest)

@ Ms. Kaur,

What you say is correct and speaking of Delhi and live handling a recent case at PS Dhaula Kuan, inspite of giving all false allegation proofs "beyond doubt" the Womens Cell at PS Nanakpura told husband to agree for 3 L MCD from 7 L initially demanded by wife adamantly. I spent 4 hrs with the lady and only grudge she had was that husband has scooter and not a car and she goes by charted bus to office and had he had a car atleast she would have taken the car to office when husband is comfortable with his scooter so he would not have mind THAT she says to me convincingly !!!!.
I didnot have any reply other than stamping this up to Court and saving husband from further recurring "opportunity cost".

(Guest)

agree with above two posts, a false 498a is like a criminal attacking you. manage case at early stage  by any means SAAAM , DAAM , DAND OR BHED.

1 Like

(Guest)

i pray to god that these are used against those advising false 498a and his loved ones and his children (if any) in future.and may god protect all others from false 498a.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 August 2010

"i pray to god that these are used against those advising false 498a"

Mr SWatir,

don't worry, one such case known to me.

Place - Jalpaiguri, Bengal. One CPM leader (female) registered 2/3 498a cases, under her initiative. One fine morning she came to know from the local police station that one case u/s 498a registered against her by her daughter in law.

(Guest)

arup ji , agree those motivating for false 498a will get results here in this birth only.

MS. KAUR,

THANKS, BUT I AM NOT MUCH OPTIMIST.

EVERY MOMENT, I FEEL THE CRY OF MEN AND FORGOTTEN WOMEN.

OUR PERSONAL LIBERTY UNDER ART 21 ENCROACHED BY THESE SO CALLED WIVES.

(Guest)

21. No person shall be deprived of his life or personal
liberty except according to procedure established by law.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     31 August 2010

personal liberty except according to procedure established by law

yes that one thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register