Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

xyz_softwareen (IT)     21 April 2014

How to get divorce?

Hello,

I have got married on 6 May 2012.

My wife left my home on 13 July 2012 by making some drama. (Admitted in hospital)

She has taken sleeping pills in colleage (she is lecturer)and admitted to hospital. I am 300km Away at that time.

I am doing job in another city. Only my parents was at home at that time.

I have reached to Home town in night time and at that time she has created many drama in hospital.

After that her parents or she did not made any call. We have done one meeting from our side. She had written 10 Pages letters about me. All wrong thing that I tourcher her, I raped her, I am in bad character bla bla.....,

She also written down that she has taken many piils (means try to make suicide). That is our good luck that nothing happen to her till date.

We did not taken any rupees even gift is still at her home which received in marriage. Both are B.E computer field. She is admitted in hospital from job location on drama day. Now they are not ready for divorce. She had created much planned drama that I beat her and display she is too much scary about me.

There is already 1 year 9 month gone.They are not making any contact and try to join couple. We are together for 15 days after marriage and before this drama. Because I am doing job in other city. Only weekend we had met. Now I want to take divorce form her. How I can proceed?

I have contacted one Lawyer and fixed meeting for next week as I am doing job in other city. I know it is hard to take divorce in india. We have no marriage certificate. How to go successfully way ? What to prepare if She has file 498A and DV act.

What to say to lawyer for this i.e initialy take bail ?

There is much possibility that they file 498A and DV act.

We are going to send notice as Lawyer told us to do. She is also doing job and earning same as me.

I have one home loan on me.. Home is also on Me. Loan half payment is done. Is it good to finish loan and transfer Home to my parents before file divorce or Should I continue to Loan so I do not pay maintenance ? Loan amount is 8 Lakh now 6 lakh is remaining.

Please advice me and also if you have any good lawyer from surat Gujrata then let me know,

Learning

4 Replies

fight (personal)     22 April 2014

Reach out to save Indian family helpline number 08882 498 498 for free advice from m people who already faced such charges. Be prepared for the battle. Prepare yourself.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     22 April 2014

Consult a local lawyer expert in matrimonial matters.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

Mr. Mehul, As advised by your lawyer, please send a legal notice asking her to return to the matrimonial house immediately and in that notice, please without fail mention the date of her leaving the matrimonial house on her own.  If you do not get reply for this, wait for another 3 months period and then file a divorce case on the grounds of desertion.  She may lodge false complaint with the police for the offences of 498a, on getting a call from the police, immediately apply for Anticipatory bail and then attend the police station for inquiry accompanied by your lawyer.  For DV case, you do not need to take AB.  What is the reason that she left your company and marital relationship immediately within 2 months of your marriage? There has to be some strong reason for her such act, please narrate the entire details to the lawyer whom you may consult in this regard so that your case can be taken up properly.

xyz_softwareen (IT)     24 April 2014

Thanks Mr. T.Kalaiselvan for your response.

I am worried about 498A and DV act. I have hear that Police arrest the husband and his family. what is the safest way for this?

She left my home after small fight on phone on previous day. I am 300km away at that time from my home. I am doing job in another city. She has admitted in hospital for taking sleeping pills. Does this make any harm for us?

She stay with me arround 15 days. her parent's are very bad personality type. They make sure that case will go for a long time. what is safe and easy way to escape for this situation. Neither she not her parent ready to join us. But Why not break this marriage don't know.

Please advice me what to do ? and please if you have any good lawyer from surat then let me know number,

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register