How to correct date of birth in college leaving certificate

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I have done my graduation from MCC college which is located in Mulund, Mumbai. I am facing one problem, my DOB on college leaving certificate is incorrect and I want to correct it. As a proof I have my original Birth certificate, but the only thing is that I don't know where I have to go to fixed this issue. So please help me.

Thank You.
Lawyer in

You can file a declaration suit in nearest civil courts with original birth certificate and educational qualification certificates all. 



What about the matriculation certificate?

Retired employee.

1. What is the exact problem?

2. When you have learnt that your DOB is not correct?

There is a limitation period for every suit.

Dy Director

basically it is not a elgal query


it is a query on procedure.  You did nto indicate what procedure is toldby college.

You have not indicate how the date is difference and how and at what stage error crept in.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu