habeas corpus - hiding /not responding husband

Trade Compliance Specialist

Hindu Marriage - Husband not responding  and not meeting wife and daughter. 3 years gone now.

Now changed his residence and unable to trace

Can we file HABEAS CORPUS to bring the Husband for appearance and discuss to bring back matrimonial life ?

How, What is the Process and Where to file the same  ,in the  given situation of Husband shifted his residence about a year back and no whereabouts ?

Last Place of Living Together Kancheepuram Dist , Tamilnadu.

  thanks for advicing


No habeas corpus. Lodge complaint against him as missing and to search him.as he is notorious husband

Trade Compliance Specialist

Thank you for your immdt reply.

Complaint to be lodged with Police ?

If Police, Which jurisdiction  either at Last place of Lived togedther(Kanchipuram Dist Tamilnadu) about 3 years back ?


The Last known place of the said  Husband  lived (Karnataka) around year back.


thanks for your guidance



Lodge any where they will inform to other stations also.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu