have few friends who are being severely ortured and threatened in the universiies. They are all doing their PhD's and are persecuted o the extent hat they wish o no longer live.Their health has also got severely affeced and therefore I would like to know some information
1. If a studen is granted admission to do Phd in a university an wih a stipend uner JRF, SRF or other such fellowship schemes and they get orders regarding heir stipend and other benefits like travel grants, contingency,etc ARE THE PHD SCHOLARS BOUND BY ANY OTHER RULES WHICH DO NO EXIST AND WHICH O NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSITY REGULATIONS?
2. My friends are being tortured a lot. What action can we take against the Supervisors, head of the department and the University?Due o the reasons of getting personal benefis and no losing the favor of the direcor,hod even the staff give false witness and are hand in hand with the director,hod and supervisors who are troubling the scholars.
3. What is the procedure to take action against hem?
4. the department is maintaining different rules for different students. only few are being asked o comply with certain rules while others have the freedom to do as they wish. Is this a violation and can any action be taken against them?
5. Is it legal if 2 students have joined under a fellowship scheme like JRF and only 1 student is asked to follow some rules and is given instructions regarding attendance and procedures to obtain the fellowship while the other student can take leave and still get the full amount as this student is the candidate of the hod o director and Thus be given such unlawful privileges?WHAT ACTION CAN BE TAKEN AND HOW SHOULD WE PROCEED. wE HAVE POOF OF SUCH INCIDENTS
6. whom SHOULD we approach to solve such cases?
7.It has become a common practice in this University to trouble and wantedly extend the duration of phd o get tution fee and also to blame the students they even go to the extent of spoiling the name of the female students by spreading false rumours about heir character
WHOM CAN WE APPROACH IN SUCH CASES?
8.The stuents are also severely abused mentally, physically emotionally. Few students are targeted and they alone have to follow some rules and do extra work while the others do not do so.SHOULD NO A UNIVERSITY HAVE SAME RULES FOR ALL STUDENTS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS?CAN SUCH DISCRIMINATION BE PREVENTED AND IS THERE ANY LEGAL ACTION THAT CAN BE TAKEN.
THE STUDENTS WHO ARE SUFFERING HAVE LOST THEIR HEALTH, AND ARE SEVERELY AFFECTED MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY AND OTHERWISE IF THEY DIE WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR DEATH?
WE AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS ARE VERY MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT THESE ISSUES KINDLY PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION AS TO HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS MATTER
ALSO THEY ARE BEING THREATENED THAT THEIR ADMISSION WILL BE CANCELLED AFTER WORKING AND DOING RESEARCH FOR MORE HAN 3 YEARS. THEY ARE ALSO NO BEING ALLOWED O WORK FREELY AND MANY HINDRANCES ARE BEING CREATED.KINDLY ADVISE
THANKYOU FOR THE REPLY